About prostate exam

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Pan
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

About prostate exam

Unread post by Pan »

Hi scarletteen...
I heard about lot in Internet about prostate exam with doctor. And i don't know what doctor will do in prostate check up...so if you have any advice about this prostate check up than please tell me...i just want to know what doctor do in prostate exam?..i even don't know that i am ready or not for prostate check up..but juat want to know this things..
Thanks always love you for your support
al
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I make zines!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Re: About prostate exam

Unread post by al »

Hi Pan,

I'm not sure what the clinical recommendations are where you're at, but here in the U.S., men aren't screened for prostate cancer or abnormalities until they're much older (40, at least). You can read more about that here: https://www.cdc.gov/cancer/prostate/bas ... eening.htm

But if you're concerned about it, you can always ask your doctor about it. Every doctor should tell you what they're going to do before they do it, so you can always ask questions and bring up your concerns then.
Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. -Special Agent Dana Katherine Scully
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic