Anatomy

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
hazmat
Awesomeness Quotient: My taste in literature
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her

Anatomy

Unread post by hazmat »

To start with, I'm not a teen anymore. Is it okay for me to still ask questions on this site?

If it is, I'm wondering about my anatomy. If I slide a finger between my inner labia there's a vein or something running down to the opening of my vagina. Is that related to my uretha?

The front/top side of my vagina seems to curve around some bone. Is it just my pelvic bone? It doesn't seem to compress and feels pretty solid.
I thought the pelvic bone was supposed to be a bit higher. Is it usual to be able to feel the pelvic bone from the vagina?
And on either side of that are two divots, and flesh there is spongy. Is that where my g-spot might be?

Also on the back/bottom of my vagina is a sort of seam/ridge made of flesh. What is it? And is to either side of it where my g-spot might be?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Anatomy

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi hazmat,

It's absolutely okay to ask questions here!

With what you're feeling at the top of your genitals, does the description of the mons in this article sound like what you're feeling? It sits in front of the pubic bone: Innies & Outies: The Vagina, Clitoris, Uterus and More. Likewise, do you see anything in that article that matches the "vein" you seem to be feeling?

In terms of where you're g-spot is, that's going to be on the "roof" of the vaginal canal, towards the front of it rather than the back. It's a spongy area that is a bit like the roof of your mouth in texture. Given your description, what you're feeling at the back of the vaginal canal is likely your cervix.
tery
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Unread post by tery »

Sam W wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:18 am Hi hazmat,

It's absolutely okay to ask questions here!

With what you're feeling at the top of your genitals, does the description of the mons in this article sound like what you're feeling? It sits in front of the pubic bone: Innies & Outies: The Vagina, Clitoris, Uterus and More. Likewise, do you see anything in that article that matches the "vein" you seem to be feeling?

In terms of where you're g-spot is, that's going to be on the "roof" of the vaginal canal, towards the front of it rather than the back. It's a spongy area that is a bit like the roof of your mouth in texture. Given your description, what you're feeling at the back of the vaginal canal is likely your cervix.
I saw here some words about G spot and I still do not know whether it exists or not. What can you say about it? I really do not know how to find reliable information about it. Thank you!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Tery,

The G-spot very much exists; our current understanding of it is that it's a place where someone can put pressure on the internal portions of the clitoris, which is why it can be so sensitive for some people. That Innies and Outies article I linked Hazmat to goes into more detail about the G-spot and where it is on the body for folks who are trying to locate it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic