masturbation doesnt feel the same anymore

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
wawa4455
Awesomeness Quotient: my eyes
Primary language: english
Pronouns: any is fine
Sexual identity: straight, but id engage in intercourse with a girl

masturbation doesnt feel the same anymore

Unread post by wawa4455 »

hi im 15 years old and ive been masturbating since i was around 10 years old. masturbation doesnt feel the same to me anymore. it doesnt feel as good as before, i was able to get a good orgasm from fingering myself, but now i cant. the last time i remember getting one from fingering was probably in late 2020. is there something wrong with me? have i perhaps masturbated too much? i now only get stimulated from clitoris stimulation
Elise
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer

Re: masturbation doesnt feel the same anymore

Unread post by Elise »

Hi there wawa4455 and welcome to Scarleteen. What you're experiencing is actually a really common thing, most people find what they like sexually and what they find arousing can change over time, and situationally, depending on what is going on in their lives. This is explained really well in this advice article answering a similar question to yours: Can you become less sensitive because of sex and masturbation?.

One thing it can be really useful to know is that your brain is actually a really really important part of your sexual response cycle, and understanding what might be your turn ons and offs can help. Here are some articles about this that you may find useful: If you have any questions, observations or curiosities about any of this, please don't hesitate to share them if you feel comfortable doing so!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic