All sorts of masturbation difficulties

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
shovel
Awesomeness Quotient: My ear piercings
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Any/All
Sexual identity: Bisexual

All sorts of masturbation difficulties

Unread post by shovel »

For over a year now, I've been experimenting with masturbation every so often, but can never finish.
A lot of times I get aroused and try to masturbate (clitoral stimulation or finger penetration), the arousal immediately fades away. And even during times I'm able to get a good rhythm and buildup, the feeling fades before I can finish no matter how close I am. It's a bit frustrating, I can't lie, and I can get pretty aroused.
I don't think I really have erogenous zones aside my genitalia, I've experimented and turned up with little feeling from messing with anything else. I think about things I find arousing, talk with my partner, and create an environment that could also help but end up with nothing </3
I dunno, is there anything I can really do about this?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: All sorts of masturbation difficulties

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Shovel,

That does sound frustrating! It may be a matter of continuing to experiment and finding forms of stimulation that help you maintain arousal. When you notice the arousal stopping, does it seem to be because of something else going on in your mind? For instance, is it that your brain seems bored with what's going on? Does it feel like your focus switches without you wanting it to? Does it feel like the process of getting started masturbating almost takes you out of the flow of your arousal?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic