fluid discoloration

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
Elias
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I know many scary horse facts
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/it
Sexual identity: grey-ace, queer

fluid discoloration

Unread post by Elias »

Hiya, long time no see, Scarleteen.

This morning when I was masturbating, my vagina discharged a bunch of fluid that was distinctly different from the slick you normally get when excited; it was thick and yellow and it had a few clots of blood in it. Everything else apart from the color and texture was the same, nothing hurts or smells bad, and when I continued jacking off after cleaning it up all I got was the normal discharge. Is this something that just happens or ought I see a gynecologist?

I was thinking it could just be that I scraped the vaginal canal with a nail or something and the blood mixed with fluid and coagulated, causing the thicker texture and discoloration, but I don't know if that's actually how it works.

It reminded me a little of how your discharge might change a few days before you get your period, but I haven't had a period in years since I'm a trans man on T so I don't know how accurate my memory is.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: fluid discoloration

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Elias,

It's definitely a possibility that you scratched inside the vaginal canal enough to cause a little bleeding. Too, sometimes we can have instances of weird discharge without anything being big-time wrong. I would continued keeping an eye on it for a few days to see if it happens again or if you do notice signs of infection starting up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic