Help with anal

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
Cherrycrab
Pronouns: He/they
Sexual identity: Bisexual male

Help with anal

Unread post by Cherrycrab »

I am a male in need of some help with anal, iI am almost 15 and have been anal masturbating for about a year now, one of the things I’ve never been able to do, even with an abundance of lube, is fist. It almost feels like theres bones preventing me from doing it, thoughts?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Help with anal

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi cherrycrab,

So, something like fisting is the kind of sexual activity someone needs to proceed really, really carefully with, because you're trying to fit something into the anus that's much larger than what it's meant to accommodate. It's less likely that you're feeling bones and more that you're feeling resistance from the muscles.

Is there a particular thing about fisting that interests you, or is it more that this feels like something you're supposed to do as part of anal masturbation?
Cherrycrab
Pronouns: He/they
Sexual identity: Bisexual male

Unread post by Cherrycrab »

It’s not really a thing that I feel I need to do, but it sort of feels like a natural progression of how anal masturbation is going for me, I’m generally pretty experimental but I feel like it’s just something that I should try out
Emily N
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I love to cook!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: pansexual

Unread post by Emily N »

Hi Cherrycrab,
I’m glad you’re interest in anal fisting is driven mostly by feeling curious and not by a sense of pressure. It’s important not to engage in anything based on feelings of expectation. To echo Sam, the biggest thing is to make sure you are entering slowly with lots of lubrication, and stopping if it feels uncomfortable or painful. Fisting takes some people a long time to feel comfortable with, so give yourself a lot of time to explore without placing pressure on yourself to reach a certain point on any given day.

This article might have some more information on anal sex in general that could be helpful - “Anal Sex Lowdown”.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic