Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
- not a newbie
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:01 pm
- Age: 20
- Awesomeness Quotient: I know many scary horse facts
- Primary language: English
- Preferred pronouns: he/it
- Sexual identity and orientation: grey-ace, queer
- Location: Eeby Deeby
Quick question since I can't find any information online, is there any way for people taking T to stimulate bottom growth?
- scarleteen founder & director
- Posts: 8617
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:43 am
- Age: 51
- Awesomeness Quotient: I know every word of The Lorax by heart.
- Primary language: english
- Preferred pronouns: they/them
- Sexual identity and orientation: queery-queer-queer
- Location: Chicago
Beyond what T itself will do, you mean? If so, nope. Besides just taking care of your general health so the T can do its job and your circulation stays good, there isn’t.
It does tend to happen for most folks pretty fast on T, though.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead