How to make my breasts bigger? Please help!

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
jenny01
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: straight

How to make my breasts bigger? Please help!

Unread post by jenny01 »

Does anyone know of a way to naturally make your breasts bigger? I had a surgery where the doctor had to physically take some tissue from my right breast and put it in my left breast to make room for a device he put in my chest. I want to make my breasts bigger since they are embarrassingly small. Any advice?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: How to make my breasts bigger? Please help!

Unread post by Heather »

Aside of building chest muscle underneath the breast tissue -- and for most folks, building muscle is always something supportive of health anyway -- no, there isn't.

But something you CAN do is work to let go of the idea that there is such a thing as "embarrassingly small." Or that any given size or shape of breasts or any other body part is somehow wrong or something to be embarrassed of and that you need to change. Breasts and chests come in all shapes and sizes, and there's just no such thing as a size or shape that isn't right or okay.

Do you want to talk about where you got or are getting the idea that there's something wrong with your breast size and that it needs to be changed?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
jenny01
not a newbie

Unread post by jenny01 »

It's just compared to my sister's, mine are really small and I really want them to be bigger. They were big to me when I was like 9. I had a early growth spurt and I didn't like that I had big breasts but now they're really small and I wanted to know if there was a way to make them grow some more.
Marisha
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Aspiring sex educator
Sexual identity: Bi

Unread post by Marisha »

Hi jenny01,

Surgery can be really scary, not to mention have an inconvenient healing time :cry: I hope you have support during this time.

I have to affirm what Heather said before. Being a young woman can be difficult in a culture that constantly tells us that we should look "beautiful," and that whatever "beauty" is something other than what we naturally look like. Family members can feed into this as well. I could tell from a very young age that the women around me prized the idea of having a certain body type; that having larger breasts made you special in some way. The desire to have this imagined ideal body can be planted in you, taking up space in your mind even if you're aware of the harmful nature of the beauty industry. Ask yourself: what would having larger breasts do for you? Do for your life? What would change? What would stay the same?
jenny01
not a newbie

Unread post by jenny01 »

I honestly feel like a 12yr old boy. It's damaging the way I look at my body. I get depressed when I see how small they are.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Jenny01,

I'm sorry that this is making you feel that way, so let's see if we can brainstorm some ways to help with that. For starters, are there things you can do to help you feel more feminine or attractive that don't have to do with your breasts? I ask because when you're feeling down about a certain part of your body, it can help to find things you do like about the way you look or present yourself.

Too, are your worries about your breast sized based around how you want to look? Or is a lot of the depression around them coming from fears that this will someone how influence how others view you?

Also, have you ever had a chance to look into any body positivity resources?
jenny01
not a newbie

Unread post by jenny01 »

I am very much a tom boy, but whenever I see myself naked or masturbate I feel like that when guys see me they don't feel attracted to me. I feel like if I had bigger breasts, guys would like me better even if I dress like a tom boy.
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

It might help to keep in mind that there isn't only one body type that everyone prefers or is attracted to. There are guys out there who prefer larger breasts, some who prefer smaller, some who aren't as drawn to breasts as they are to other body parts, some who are happy with any kind of breasts at all...there's more variation than this, even; preferences don't mean that someone is only attracted to someone with their preferred attributes, after all.
There's no one way that men as a whole prefer women to look or dress, just like there isn't one way that women prefer men to look.

What do you think about what Sam asked about, in terms of ways you feel attractive or good about your body that aren't related to your breasts? Does anything come to mind, when you think about that?
jenny01
not a newbie

Unread post by jenny01 »

I have nice hair ig. But as for my body, I'm very short, I have super skinny legs, and my feet and hands are super small. I just don't feel like guys that I know find me attractive.
Emily N
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I love to cook!
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: pansexual

Unread post by Emily N »

I want to reiterate what Mo said above - there is no universally prefered body type, and everyone has different preferences. I also believe that this feeling is temporary - you might be feeling this way now, but in different situations or times in your life, it is very likely you will feel attractive to others.

I also think that we are often our own harshest and meanest critics of our bodies. Relationships aren’t built entirely on looks. When I’m feeling down on my body and struggle to feel confident, I’ll try to remind myself of things my body does I appreciate (ie I’ll feel appreciative for my taste buds when eating chocolate, I’ll feel appreciative of my nose when smelling flowers). (If this doesn’t feel helpful, feel free to ignore).

If you want a cool resource on radical self love, check out this site! https://thebodyisnotanapology.com/
Thea Kat
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm a cat whisperer
Primary language: English, French
Sexual identity: bisexual

Unread post by Thea Kat »

Hi!
I 100% agree with everything that has been said above, I just wanted to jump in with a personal tip that helped me feel better about my body when I was feeling (and honestly, when I sometimes still do feel) the way you are. Aside from following general body positivity sources, it can help a lot to keep an eye out for celebrities or social media figures (if you spend time on social media) who have a similar body type to yours. For me, I realized that filling my IG feed with content from actors and models who have a very "ideal" (big scare quotes) body type that I didn't identify with really fed into my fears about not being attractive. There's absolutely nothing wrong with those people (I really want to emphasize that! They're beautiful too!), but I personally noticed that if I spent too much time looking at their posts it just made me feel sad. Following hot, beautiful, awesome and powerful people who look like ME helps me internalize the idea that my body IS valuable. "Body positivity" and "loving yourself as you are" can be seriously hard things to do in our culture, and everyone has doubts sometimes, but I think that surrounding yourself with media that really makes you feel good about yourself makes it easier!
bazookasos
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Female

Unread post by bazookasos »

There is no possible way of making your boobs grow naturally. You're more than your breast size, don't focus so much on it. You'll always find a guy who'll like you for who you are.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic