Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
- not a newbie
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:01 pm
- Age: 16
- Awesomeness Quotient: I'm good at a lot of things
- Primary language: English
- Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/them
- Sexual identity and orientation: I don't like to label it, I just do what feels rig
- Location: Germany
So I am trans. I am usually not that dysphoric about my penis when it's flaccid, but when it's erect I am dysphoric about it. Is there a way to make it not erect while masturbating?
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 7359
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:06 am
- Age: 30
- Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
- Primary language: english
- Preferred pronouns: she/her
- Sexual identity and orientation: queer
- Location: Desert
Hi Sky H,
The tricky thing is that erections are pretty hard to control, because they're a reflex response to certain stimulus, including arousal. You could try focusing on different areas of your body while masturbating, so there's no direct stimulation to your penis; that may give you a longer stretch of time without an erection.