Question about penis appearance

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
Smileywolf
Pronouns: He/him

Question about penis appearance

Unread post by Smileywolf »

Hello everyone, I just have a couple of questions about the way my penis looks. I know it is normal for my penis to naturally tilt/bend to the left, which mine does. However, my penis is also rotated a little, so the opening is at an angle and not completely vertical. All of this is when I am not erect and does not cause any pain. Is this okay? Also, I don’t know for sure whether this developed over time or if I was born with it but just didn’t notice, but is either way okay. Basically, do I have anything to worry about, and what could have caused it? Thank you.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Question about penis appearance

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Smileywolf,

Since this isn't causing you any pain or discomfort (and it doesn't sound like it's making it harder to pee or ejaculate), then it's unlikely to be cause for concern. As for what caused it, it's in all likelihood just a quirk of your body, the same way having a slight curve in your penis is.
Smileywolf
Pronouns: He/him

Unread post by Smileywolf »

Okay, thank you. So, even if this developed later on it might be just due to puberty then?
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

I don't think we could really guess when or why this happened, to be honest; it's very possible you were born with this slight variation to your penis anatomy but it didn't become apparent until puberty. Either way, as Sam said it doesn't sound like it's something to worry about.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic