Masturbation

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
ashly15
Awesomeness Quotient: I have really good grades
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian

Masturbation

Unread post by ashly15 »

Sooo im not super new to masturbation as a whole like i know how it works and i have done it before but here is the thing i do it without touching myself (as in my vulva and all that stuff) bc even tho i see the pictures i cant find my own clitoris gland :// and im scared that i will end up touching something else that doesnt feel right?
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: Masturbation

Unread post by Siân »

Hi ashly15,

Welcome to the boards!

The good thing about masturbation is that there isn't a "wrong" way to do it - it's more a process of exploring to see what feels right. For some people that's really direct clitoral stimulation, and for others that might be involving more of the vulva or other parts of the body. You can't really touch the wrong bit - just see what feels good! Ideally wash your hands before and after too. What do you think?

It sounds like you might be feeling a bit cautious about getting more familiar with your genitals in general. That's okay, it sounds boring but the best things really are time and an open mind - it can take a while to figure out what really feels good for you. In the meantime, you say you're having trouble locating your clitoris, have you tried looking at your genitals with a mirror or similar? Sometimes it's hidden between the labia and gently parting these with your (clean!) fingers will give you a better view. I know you've seen some pictures (ours are here for reference) but taking a look with a diagram next to you might help.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic