Precum and pregnancy scare

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
hackyvien
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes and kindness
Primary language: Polish or english
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Heterosexual

Precum and pregnancy scare

Unread post by hackyvien »

Hello, that's my first question on this forum. Yesterday my boyfriend visited me. We kissed and then I was touching his penis, he had precum on it but he wiped it off, few minutes later he started touching my vagina and he hide his penis inside his pants. When he was touching me I wanted to touch myself too, so I did it. Now I realized that I might have had precum on my fingers and I'm scared about possible pregnancy. Is there any risk? I talked about it with my boyfriend and he said that I had nothing to worry about because my hand was clean (without sperm and precum) but I'm still scared that there might be some dry precum. He ejaculated later when I had my pants on so I'm not worrying about sperm. Please help, and sorry for any mistakes (English is not my national language ) :((
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Precum and pregnancy scare

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Hackyvien,

No, the scenario you describe does not pose a pregnancy risk. Pregnancy risks come from direct (so, no clothes or condoms), genital to genital contact. You can read more about why that is here: Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic