Any tips?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
sky
not a newbie
Pronouns: They/them
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Any tips?

Unread post by sky »

I just gotta day that you folks don’t know me. I won’t ever get better. There is no hope. Alls I need in life is to move states and be away from my family and start t shots.

I don’t need therapy and stuff I need to be happy and that’s never ever gonna happen for me. I’m a shit person and that’s not going to happen. I’m sorry I came on here. I’m really sorry and there’s nothing to that, other then the fact I’m sorry for coming on here
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Sky,

This cycle that you're experiencing, that we can observe in your posts, where you go from really okay to really not okay fairly quickly, is part of why we encourage you to seek support from trained mental health professionals. It's likely a side effect of all the stuff you're dealing with, stuff we've been clear is outside of the scope of what we can help you with or engage in conversation about. So, what I'd suggest today is that you make use of some of the other resources we've linked you to throughout this thread.
sky
not a newbie
Pronouns: They/them
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by sky »

I know this like isn’t the time or place but I feel like I should tell you because I said how scared and nervous I was.

I came out to my mom as genderqueer and she was so supportive and told me she loves me no matter what. And I told her the name I wanna go by and my preferred pronouns and everything. I cried so much and I’m still smiling.

I’m only going to go up from here. I’m gonna grow and flourish and I WILL be happy. Because I am worth the world and I’m gonna get it! I’m so damn happy. I know I shouldn’t say thank you again, but thank you. I’m on cloud 9 for real. :)
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

I'm glad you're feeling good today, Sky, and I'm glad you're getting some emotional support from your parent. :)
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic