bleeding, again

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
kiiiimibela
not a newbie
Pronouns: she/her

bleeding, again

Unread post by kiiiimibela »

soooo i don't know why but i bleed a bit after sex, like me and my boyfriend had intercourse four times now, my first one wasn't successful cause it hurt and i bled most likely because its my first time second one was still hurting and i bled again the third time we were able to successfully do it but after a few hours i bled a bit and today we did it again and rn i'm bleeding its sooo frustrating
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: bleeding, again

Unread post by Mo »

This does sound frustrating! Hopefully we can come up with some suggestions for you. First off: when you're having intercourse, are you using a good lubricant (and plenty of it)? Also, is your partner taking care to be slow and gentle? Lack of sufficient lubrication and/or roughness or rushing on a partner's part can contribute to bleeding with intercourse.
kiiiimibela
not a newbie

Unread post by kiiiimibela »

so during the first time we tried we only had condoms and no lubricant plus i wasnt that turned on and he was being careful and asking me if it hurts so yeah it’s understandable that id bleed due to the circumstances.. second time we had condoms and lube but i wasnt really turned on as much again and he was being careful about hurting me as well.. third time we used lube, condoms and i was turned on it went well during sex but a few hours after i started bleeding a bit and it hurt a bit to pee as well however he actually was careful as well and constantly asking me if its good or not.. and the intercourse today we had lube and condoms he was careful and i was aroused but last night i masturbated and i think because of my slightly long nails i bled but it stopped after like 10 mins or so i didn't think id bleed again if the masturbation was the case.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi kiiiimibela,

It sounds like there may have been different causes each time. With the first few times, lack of lube and/or arousal was likely the cause. It you nicked yourself with a fingernail when masturbating last night and then had vaginal sex today, that could have irritated the tear of cut you made while masturbating and caused it to bleed again.

Too, when you and he are having vaginal sex, does it at any point get vigorous or rough?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic