Missed period

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
peachypng
Awesomeness Quotient: Personality
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/them
Sexual identity: Bi

Missed period

Unread post by peachypng »

Today, the 26th, is my expected period but I have no spottings. Usually my period is always on time no matter how stressed out I am(I read that stress can delay your period.)
The only form of sexual activity was giving my boyfriend head abour month ago and wiping myself on a towel he has given me so I could dry myself down there and I had his semen on my hands but it was dried up and I cleaned my hands with sanitizer and water;not touching anywhere near my vagina. (I can’t recall if I wiped myself with the towel or napkins from my purse) could the dry semen could have made me at risk? I’ve been expediting my usual symptoms such as tender breasts, nausea, headaches, clear discharge and back pains. Could my scheduling have been wrong? Last month when I had my period I knew I was off by a day or two but I checked my cycle and I usually have a 25-27 day cycle.
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: Missed period

Unread post by Siân »

peachypng,

I suggest you read these:

M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?
On the Rag: A Guide to Menstruation

From the second one: "A late period, for the record, is generally considered so only once it is five days later than the latest it is expected."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic