Orgasm or not?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
MysteryShadow43
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Orgasm or not?

Unread post by MysteryShadow43 »

So, lately I've been masturbating a bit. When I do this, sometimes I reach a point of feeling a lot of pleasure, though it doesn't quite feel like a tension or sexual release, in which is one of the things (That I've read) that defines an orgasm. I of course realize that orgasm symptoms vary from person to person, but would it still be considered an orgasm if there's no release, even if it feels like a peak of pleasure?
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: Orgasm or not?

Unread post by Siân »

hi MysteryShadow43

Welcome to the boards! You're right that the exact experience of orgasm varies from person to person, so it's hard for me to tell you for certain what it does or doesn't feel like to you. Feeling some kind of peak, followed by a feeling of being "done" is one way orgasm can feel. For some people exploring masturbation, orgasms don't start off really big and obvious but the feelings of building-up and releasing tension grow over time as you learn to recognise them and let it happen. Does that help? Is there anything else you'd like to know?
MysteryShadow43
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Re: Orgasm or not?

Unread post by MysteryShadow43 »

Yes, that does help. Thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic