End of 3 year relationship

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Neatoburrito
Awesomeness Quotient: I’m a nice person
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Heterosexual/ straight

End of 3 year relationship

Unread post by Neatoburrito »

My boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me 2 days ago. I’m so sad but also so mad because a day after it happened he went on a date with another girl. He didn’t even give it time. It was already bad enough and he made it worse. I just wanna die and get this over with. He was just such a big part of my life and he’s throwing it away so easily. Everyone’s been telling me not to worry and that it’ll be okay but i can’t help but feeling like i want death. Help.
Alice O
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm really good at taking naps.
Primary language: Engish
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: hetero

Re: End of 3 year relationship

Unread post by Alice O »

Hi Neatoburrito,

I am so sorry to hear about your break-up :( I am hearing that you have become suicidal since the break-up. Suicidal feelings or impulses are very serious things.

While we are able to talk with you about navigating break-ups, we are not equipped with the proper resources to handle suicidal impulses. So before we can talk with you about the break-up, we need to make sure that you're safe from harm.

Is there someone in-person you feel safe telling that you are feeling suicidal? You can also go to your local ER for immediate help. Another option is to call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. In addition, here is a list of Suicide Hotlines in Indiana: http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/indiana ... lines.html.

Your safety is an absolute priority so please take the time to talk with someone you trust, go to the ER, and/or call one of these lifelines.

I am thinking of you and sending you love Neatoburrito. I have so much hope for your future.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic