Condom Sizing Chart

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Arasia
not a newbie
Pronouns: she/her

Condom Sizing Chart

Unread post by Arasia »

I came here a while ago asking about birth control. My question was answered, but it led me to do some research, specifically on condoms. I found a website... I THINK I found the link through Scarleteen, but I don't remember. At any rate, the site had a condom sizing chart that suggested different types and brands of condom based on the length and width of the penis in question. The idea was to help people find a well-fitted condom, to make tearing less likely. I saved that website for future use on my old laptop--but that laptop has since died and I lost the link. Is there any chance you could help me find it again?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Condom Sizing Chart

Unread post by Heather »

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

Just an FYI, though: tearing or breaking when they happen (they are rare with proper use), also have a lot to do with a lack of lubricant.

So, when buying condoms, be sure to buy lube, too! :)
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Arasia
not a newbie
Pronouns: she/her

Unread post by Arasia »

Nope, but thanks for the link! This is actually a lot simpler than the one I had in mind, which is nice.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic