I can't find my clit, and It doesn't feel good

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
ItsJessica712
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm positive and bubbly!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her

I can't find my clit, and It doesn't feel good

Unread post by ItsJessica712 »

Ok so I can't find my clit and it starting to worry me. I have a little lump/bump with a very small hole in it, but it doesn't really have a hood. I think this might be my clit but when I touch it, it doesn't feel like anything and sometimes just hurts a bit. The only time it feel a bit good is if I hit a certain spot and then I feel a bit of pleasure but it goes away after. I really just want to find my clit and find how to make it feel good and feel pleasure especially since penetration hurts for me. Pls help! :?
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: I can't find my clit, and It doesn't feel good

Unread post by Latha »

Hi there, ItsJessica712- welcome to the boards! Don't worry, you'll be able to find it. I've put in a diagram of the vulva below for reference- if you place your hand on your mons (the upper part of your vulva where most of your public hair is) and move it downwards, you should find out outer labia. Just between them, where they split, you'll find the clitoral hood, with the clitoral glans underneath.

Touching yourself there might not feel all that interesting if you are not already aroused. Trying to get in the mood first may make the whole experience more pleasurable.

I should note that penetration should not hurt. Being aroused would also help that hurt less, as does being relaxed.

I hope this helps!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic