I can’t orgasm with my boyfriend

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Nany2alive
Awesomeness Quotient: Personality
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Female

I can’t orgasm with my boyfriend

Unread post by Nany2alive »

:( So every time me and my boyfriend have sex I can’t orgasm at all I’ve only orgasmed once through out or relationship and im very comfortable with him and all that but once he fingers me i orgasm off of him fingering me. I don’t know why it cant be both. Whats wrong with me
Michaela
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I have yet to find a craft that I do not love
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: I can’t orgasm with my boyfriend

Unread post by Michaela »

Hi Nany2alive and welcome to the boards!

First, I want to assure you that there is nothing wrong with you because many people have difficulty reaching orgasm. It's one of the most common questions we get asked! I want to make sure I'm understanding what you wrote correctly. What I'm hearing is that you are not able to orgasm from vaginal intercourse but that you have orgasmed once when you were fingered. Is that correct? Additionally, have you been able to orgasm through masturbation?
Nany2alive
Awesomeness Quotient: Personality
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Female

Unread post by Nany2alive »

Yes, so i orgasmed once when i got fingered but cant orgasm when we are having vaginal sex
Nicole
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: EN, ES, RU, UA
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by Nicole »

Hey Nany2alive,

I want to start off by mentioning that this is an incredibly common experience and there is nothing wrong with you! As Michaela said, this is one of the most common questions we receive. I highly recommend reading this resource of ours: The Great No-Orgasm-From-Intercourse Conundrum. It goes into detail about why you're experiencing what you're experiencing. Also, there are some other articles linked at the bottom that provide more information. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic