Pregnancy Scare

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Radfeeling
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Female

Pregnancy Scare

Unread post by Radfeeling »

Me and my boyfriend engaged in mild dry humping in a pool.His penis was erect and I felt it in my crotch.We both had 2 layers of clothes(Underwear and sports shorts)He said that he had noticed pre-cum when he is in the changing room afterwards.He has not ejaculated on that day prior to this incident.After 10 days I got my period on the expected date and it continued for 6 days.After a week later I felt small cramping in my lower stomach.Im paranoid wheather I can get pregnent from this or not.Im suffering from Anxiety so this gives me a hard time.Please help me
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Pregnancy Scare

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Radfeeling,

No, you cannot become pregnant from the situation you described; sperm simply cannot make it through one, let alone four, layers of clothing, so there wasn't a risk of pregnancy.
Radfeeling

Hi Sam W,

Thank you for taking time for answering my question.Your answer gave me a reassuarance.But I still have a small concern.My only concern is that our clothes were wet.Is it actually a concern or is it my anxiety telling me all these things.Thank You in Advance
Last edited by Radfeeling on Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Radfeeling,

I'm glad my answer was helpful! And no, the fact your clothing was wet does not change the risk; there's still no way sperm can get through that many layers of clothing. It also might help to read about how pregnancy does happen; that can make it easier to know in the future whether something does or doesn't pose a risk: Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide, Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?
Radfeeling

Hi Sam W,

Thank you again for spending your valuable time to answer my question.Now I feel much better.I will definitely refer the links you mentioned.Thank you Again!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic