Sex

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Meg_1ghhk
Pronouns: She,her

Sex

Unread post by Meg_1ghhk »

Me and my girlfriend( we're lesbians) have a great sex life. The issue arises when it comes to her pleasuring me. I can only get 1 finger up there, let alone a sex toy. I feel nothing when she's in there too. Pleasure only comes from clit stimulation. But I simply can't cum with her. I don't know why. Any help??
Michaela
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I have yet to find a craft that I do not love
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Sex

Unread post by Michaela »

Hi Meg_1ghhk and welcome to the boards!

First of I want to let you know that it is totally normal to not find as much sensation in the vaginal canal as most people cannot reach orgasm from penetration alone. In fact, only the first third of the vagina has a significant sensation. Also, every person's body is very different so what might feel good for one person might not feel good for another. We have a great article that dives into more detail about this and all the other places someone can experience pleasure that I would recommend you read: With Pleasure: A view of whole sexual anatomy for everybody.

Are there other ways of touching yourself that you have found helpful for you to reach orgasm when masturbating? And if so, how have you felt talking to your partner about this?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic