Can sperm survive in the mouth after I swallowed it + I drank soda, boba tea, and ate kfc? I'm quite confused

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
naurmi008
not a newbie
Pronouns: she/her

Can sperm survive in the mouth after I swallowed it + I drank soda, boba tea, and ate kfc? I'm quite confused

Unread post by naurmi008 »

:? :?
Logan W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I play roller derby and love to skate outside!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: Lesbian, queer, demiromantic

Re: Can sperm survive in the mouth after I swallowed it + I drank soda, boba tea, and ate kfc? I'm quite confused

Unread post by Logan W »

Hi naurmi008,

There's a small chance but it's not likely if you ate and drank after. Here is some more information about sperm here: https://www.scarleteen.com/blog/patrici ... perm_cells
naurmi008
not a newbie

Re: Can sperm survive in the mouth after I swallowed it + I drank soda, boba tea, and ate kfc? I'm quite confused

Unread post by naurmi008 »

Hi! same person here. I was asking this because I gave my bf a blowjob, swallowed and ate and drank afterwards. Maybe like an hour and a half later I fingered myself after sucking my fingers (to lubricate). I was just wondering if I should be worried about there being a risk of pregnancy
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi naurmi008,

So, as is stated in that article, sperm are really fragile. There's no way they are going to survive the transfer from penis to mouth to fingers, let alone the additional steps of you eating and drinking. So there is zero risk of pregnancy in this instance.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic