Re: tight balls, how often should I release ?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
staplesj_
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm left handed: )
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: straight

Re: tight balls, how often should I release ?

Unread post by staplesj_ »

Hey, so I don't have any physical pain or anything like that nothing medical but sometimes if I go for a few days without ejaculation by balls get really tight. How often should I masturbate ? Do tight balls have anything to do with not ejaculating? Sometimes in the morning I get very aggressive morning wood sometimes it's really annoying specially since I'm not having sex with anyone.

how often should I... " get off "

Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Re: tight balls, how often should I release ?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi staplesj_ ,

As long as it's not interfering with your ability to do the other things you need and want to do in your life, you can masturbate as little, or as often, as you want to. Sperm doesn't just build up in the body and create tightness in the testicles; Sperm that don't get ejaculated live in the epididymis for around four to six weeks before they die and are reabsorbed into the body.

As for the morning wood, you can read about why it happens here: https://www.scarleteen.com/article/advi ... _questions. We can also talk about what, specifically, about morning erections is annoying to you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic