is this ejaculation??

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
SillyMcGoof_
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: alot of things!! a bit too much to put here lol
Primary language: english
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: aroallo and queer

is this ejaculation??

Unread post by SillyMcGoof_ »

hi! i know i asked a question in a previous thread yesterday but something came up and i felt the need to make a new one.

so sometimes when i masturbate (im just gonna refer to it as sex from now on bc its easier to type) ive noticed that after i cum i feel alooot wetter, and i know that this could just be me producing more lubrication, but also i’ve noticed that when i feel the liquid (i cant think of a way to put that that sounds less gross lol) it feels thinner in consistency. i could just be very silly and im just looking too much into this but im wondering if it could be ejaculation, but i just haven’t noticed because its not like a huge gush of liquid. idk what do you think? (hopefully i dont sound totally silly in this one cbcjjf)
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: is this ejaculation??

Unread post by Heather »

Hey again. :)

So, the answer to this is going to be the same as some similar questions you've asked, and that is this: this is something you'll figure out over time (as in years) by observing your experiences with it. Because these fluids are both coming from the same place, until or unless you have an experience where you or a partner see you ejaculate (ejaculation tends to happen in a gush, not gradually), this is something you'll have to figure out for yourself. We couldn't say.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
SillyMcGoof_
not a newbie

ok that makes sense! thanks!
Heather

Unread post by Heather »

Sure thing.

Can I also check in with you that you're using the search function on the mail site for your questions first? It not only helps us out when users do that, it also often can mean you get the information that's been very carefully created over time to answer your questions, and more of it than we have time to offer in any one exchange in our direct services. <3
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
SillyMcGoof_
not a newbie

oh crap i’ve been forgetting to do that. im really really sorry for wasting everyone’s time with all these questions :[
Heather

Unread post by Heather »

It's not like that, no worries. You haven't wasted anyone's time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic