Trouble during sex

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
elizabeth04h
Pronouns: she

Trouble during sex

Unread post by elizabeth04h »

when me and my boyfriend are having sex it's great nonetheless but we've been dating for three years now and we've been having sex for about two years and he has only Nutted in me one time and that was pretty much the first time that we had sex two years ago. He has also never made me have an orgasm or tried to give me one and it's really sexually frustrating. I understand that males can have trouble ejaculating especially during penetration but even the second time that we had sex which was like a few days later he wasn't able to nut again. I'm scared that something might be wrong with him or he just is simply too embarrassed to get to that part. I've asked him multiple times politely and trying not to embarrass him to see what's going on and what we can do to fix it and all he does is push the conversation aside as if it is not important and the way that I feel about our sex life doesn't matter. I'm so frustrated and I don't know what to do .
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Trouble during sex

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi elizabeth04h,

I hear you on being frustrated by this, and it sounds like there are two separate--but related--things contributing to that frustration. The first is him not ejaculating during sex. Do you mean he doesn't ejaculate at all during sex? If so, does that feel like it's cutting sex short, or is your frustration with that attached to something else?

It also sounds like you haven't reached orgasm from sex, which can certainly be frustrating. Is sex otherwise really pleasurable and fun for you? Or does the lack of orgasm feel like it's part of a bigger pattern where you pleasure or feelings about your sex life don't matter or aren't given priority?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic