Stupid condom question

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Ajbands
Pronouns: He him

Stupid condom question

Unread post by Ajbands »

So I have a stupid question which I already know the answer to but my anxiety is wild. So basically say I am having intercourse and by Gf gives me oral and uses to her hands aswell and touches the tip of my penis with both hands. After I put on a condom and we get into it during the middle my penis slipped out and she put it back in. My question is since at the beginning she clearly touched my penis and my tip can she get pregnant since she used the same hands without wiping to but the penis back in? Meaning did some pre cum stay on her hands and then get on the outisde of the condom and then something can happen since it went back in?
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Stupid condom question

Unread post by Latha »

Hello Ajbands- welcome to the boards! I’m not sure whether you’re describing a hypothetical situation here. If this really happened, and if you and your girlfriend are not using another form of birth control along with condoms, then your girlfriend needs emergency contraception (EC).

The reason I’m suggesting this is because when a condom has slipped it means it has failed. You can’t put it back on/reuse it and you can’t rely on it to protect you from STIs or pregnancy.

You can purchase emergency contraception (Plan B) over the counter at pharmacies or at a local sexual health clinic. EC can be taken upto 120 hours after unprotected sex, and is more effective the sooner it is taken.

I’d also advise getting scanned for STIs if you haven’t gotten tested recently. You should refrain from having sex until you get negative test results.
Ajbands
Pronouns: He him

Unread post by Ajbands »

No the condom did not come off. Sorry I know it’s really confusing but I’ll try again. So say my gf gives me oral uses both her hands to touch my penis and tip and then after I put the condom on she uses those same hands to give me oral with the condom on for lube and without wiping which I am scared will have pre cum on them. So my question is can someone get pregnant that way? If they touch the penis and then use the same hands on the outisde of the condom that will leave residue of pre cum?
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by Latha »

Ahh, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding! No, your partner cannot get pregnant from that.

If you'd like, you can learn about the pregnancy risks of different activities by reading Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic