not sure if i’ve found my clit

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
skippy
Primary language: english
Pronouns: any
Sexual identity: lesbian

not sure if i’ve found my clit

Unread post by skippy »

i’ve looked with a hand mirror, lifting what i believe is my clitoral hood and all i find is a hole? at first i thought it was my clitoris that’s just pushed in but i don’t even know if that’s possible. it seems like an extremely small hood so maybe my clitoris is inside? i’m very confused and i dont know if i should be concerned or not since i cant find any info about this. :(
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: not sure if i’ve found my clit

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Skippy,

If your clitoral hood is on the smaller side, then it's likely the portion of it beneath the hood is on the smaller side as well. Too, the clitoris will generally look smaller when someone isn't aroused, because arousal causes the clitoris to become erect. As far as the whole you're seeing, it's most likely that you're seeing the opening of your urethra, as that's between the opening of your vagina and your clitoris.

I will say that nothing you're describing is cause for concern; genitals look all kinds of ways, and that includes parts of them being a little bigger or smaller than we're expecting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic