i cant find my clit

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
candybee632
Awesomeness Quotient: kindness
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she her
Sexual identity: straight

i cant find my clit

Unread post by candybee632 »

so lately I've been trying to discover myself more with things like masterbating. however i just cant seem to find my clit. ive looked on so many different diagrams and read articles but i just cant find it. is it possible that i dont have one? online it says it’s supposed to be under the cliteral hood but i cant see that either?!? im really confused, can anyone help?
Amanda B
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm an excellent cook!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: still figuring it out

Re: i cant find my clit

Unread post by Amanda B »

Hi candybee632,

I'm happy to hear you're exploring your body. Understanding pleasure and nurturing the relationship you have with yourself is super important when exploring sexuality. The internet is sometimes hard to comb through and can feel overwhelming. Have you taken a look at the Scarleteen article that describes anatomy? I recommend checking it out: https://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodi ... s_and_more

It can be also helpful to use a handheld mirror for self-exploration alongside an accurate diagram. Bodies come in all shapes and sizes, so it's completely normal if your anatomy looks a little different than the diagrams.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic