Sexual Shame and Frustration

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
staplesj_
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm left handed: )
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: straight

Sexual Shame and Frustration

Unread post by staplesj_ »

I feel shame about not being sexually active but I am working through the fear of the shame of being sexually active when that happens. I'm just horny all the time and when i have a release i feel deflated. I want my sexual experience to be more than getting off or feeling horny and turned on. i'll take sensual touching or making out so I know what that intimacy feels like so sex won't be so scary. I feel that I have the pottential to be a great lover but sexual shame from religion has set me back.

I just want to have sex and an encounter but I don't know where or how to make that happen.

Please help.
Carly
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Re: Sexual Shame and Frustration

Unread post by Carly »

Hey there -- we have quite a few threads going with you at the moment, and they're all very similar. Making multiple threads will make it harder for us to keep track of everything you're saying, which could make it harder for us to talk with you. Can I ask you to limit making new threads about this topic? You could copy and paste this post as another post in the thread that I recently responded to you in if you like.
staplesj_
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm left handed: )
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: straight

Re: Sexual Shame and Frustration

Unread post by staplesj_ »

I apologize : )

I'll do that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic