orgasm problem for male

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
il
Primary language: english
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: gay

orgasm problem for male

Unread post by il »

hello, I am an 18 years old male. I have been sexually active with my boyfriend through anal sex for about 3 months and haven't been to orgasm except for our first time together. I believe this might be because of my masturbation habit, I use a tight grip and can finish within two minutes while watching something sexual. To fix it, I tried not to masturbate for a week and have sex again with him. But the sensitivity of my penis remains unchanged, sex sometimes feels good but then sometimes numb. however, the first time having sex with my boyfriend, which is when I lost my virginity felt extremely good, and I was able to finish inside him within 2 minutes. We went on that day for 3 rounds of sex, however, before meeting him I was edging myself with strokes already. please, is there anything I can do to help me be active like my first time having sex again?
Nicole
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: EN, ES, RU, UA
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: orgasm problem for male

Unread post by Nicole »

Hi il,

Welcome to the boards! I can see how this is very frustrating. I think your idea of holding back on masturbating was a good first step. It might even help to hold back on masturbating for even longer, but I know that can be difficult. With that, there are a couple of ways that we can move forward, but I want to express that it might be time for you and your boyfriend to consider other sexual activities to try out so you can reach an orgasm. Have you had this conversation yet? If not, I can recommend you this article that can help you get this conversation started: Be a Blabbermouth! The Whys, Whats and Hows of Talking About Sex With a Partner. With that, if you don't mind me asking, have you been able to reach orgasm from sexual activities that aren't anal sex? Also, it might help to incorporate other things (like toys) into intercourse. Have you considered this before?

Lastly, I want to recommend three articles of ours that I think you might benefit from reading, I'll link them below: Please let me know if any of this resonates with you or if you have any further questions!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic