Problems with being genderfluid

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
GenderfluidDerg
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They/them
Sexual identity: Genderfluid

Problems with being genderfluid

Unread post by GenderfluidDerg »

Given my gender fluidity, I've been feeling more male recently, but my body is female. I'd like to try masturbating and satisfying my male side but I'm not sure how. I have a packer but I think my parents would notice if I stole a bottle of lotion from the bathroom and it seems kinda gross anyway.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Problems with being genderfluid

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi GenderfluidDerg,

We can certainly brainstorm some ideas with you, including how to get a hold of lube if you need it. To start, can you tell me a little more about what you mean by masturbating to "satisfy your male side?"
GenderfluidDerg

I mean, masturbating with my male genetailia because that's what feels satisfactory for my sex drive right now. I can't figure out how to fully enjoy it like I do when I masturbate with my female genetailia.
Nicole
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: EN, ES, RU, UA
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by Nicole »

Hi GenderfluidDerg, are you referring to the anus? I want to make sure that you are referring to that before furthering our conversation since that will definitely help us help you!
GenderfluidDerg

I have a packer that I want to use to masturbate, since it's the only thing I have that's supposed to be my penis.
Nicole
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: EN, ES, RU, UA
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by Nicole »

Thank you for clarifying! While masturbation and pleasure is different for everyone, you can certainly try to follow the motions of masturbation of someone with a penis. We have an article that covers sexual anatomy that may help you identify some areas that are typically sensitive in a penis: With Pleasure: A View of Whole Sexual Anatomy for Every Body. Depending on how realistic your packer is, you can try to close your eyes and see what manually feels right. There is really no "correct" way to masturbate, it's whatever makes you feel good!

As for lube, we have a great article that covers the options that you have: Lube 101: A Slick Little Primer.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic