my girl bestfriend

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
euphoria
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My honesty
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: straight

my girl bestfriend

Unread post by euphoria »

so i have this online bestfriend that is a girl. her name is marquez. we’ve been best friends for almost 9 months now and i love her so much. at first out relationship was really unhealthy… we spent everyday with each other just talking, everytime we had a problem we figured it out together, and we loved each other so much. recently we’re doing things on our own and we’re still really close but i just don’t feel as loved when we were in our somewhat of “honeymoon” phase were we did everything together. im trying to do things on my own but most of the time i miss her so much and i wish that we could love each other like we did like in the earlier stages of our relationship.
also another thing is that i feel so attracted to her. everytime i see her on social media i get hard and sometimes i jerk off to her… she knows that im attracted to her but she doesn’t know about me touching myself. deep down i like her but a relationship wouldn’t be good between us; i communicated this with her already but i just feel so strongly for her sometimes and i really need help with all the things i mentioned
i just want her and i to be together forever. we can do everything together and always depend on each other. i don’t want her to have anyone else but me. ik this is me being dependent but this how i truly feel. i can’t make many other relationships because i just want to be with her forever because she feels the same….
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: my girl bestfriend

Unread post by Mo »

Hi there euphoria.

Is this the same friend you've mentioned a few times on here before? I know you'd mentioned in a previous post that you worried the two of you were drifting apart. Are you still feeling that way? And is it something you've talked with her about since the last time you posted here?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic