I don't feel pleasure in my boobs anymore

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Lacey smith
Awesomeness Quotient: My style
Primary language: Engkish
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Pamsexual , demisexual

I don't feel pleasure in my boobs anymore

Unread post by Lacey smith »

So ive been dating my boyfriend for 3 years. And im upset about my boobs not really feeling good anymore.I used to feel alot of pleasure just from a few gropes or just barely grazing my nipples. But now it's like nothing. It doesn't feel bad. But it doesn't feel good. It's like touching my elbow. I know his method of doing so hasn't changed. So it's me. And I still get just as aroused by him if not more aroused now. But for some reason none of the stimulation for my boobs will work. Sometimes I'll graze against them unintentionally and it feels nice. But that's super rare too. I've never gotten please from touching my own breasts... but it's always felt good with my boyfriend doing it. I'm not sure if it's just like situational and I have to be rlly pent up. ( but that the same time he's made them feel good when I wasn't even all that horny yet )
Or of it's my hormones. I do have thyroid issues , mental health issues , and some very unusual period things. So maybe my hormones are out of wack. But I want to be able to feel that again and experience that again. For awhile now whenever I try or he try to pleasure them my nipples feel almost numb. Like . Nothing special just skin. It's really frustrating. I want to be able to feel so much pleasure from Simple boob stimulus again. I've tried using a vibrator on them . Doesn't work. Pinching and pulling I feel it but it doesn't rlly feel good. I'm lost and I don't know what to do.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: I don't feel pleasure in my boobs anymore

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Lacey smith,

It can be so frustrating when something that used to feel good suddenly just...doesn't. You did list a few things that could be potential causes, including the thyroid issues and whatever factors may be causing your period troubles. Did you notice the change in breast sensitivity happening at the same time as a big change with those health issues, or at the same time as big shift in your mental health? Too, do you notice changes to your overall breast sensitivity throughout the month? For instance, a lot of people find that their breasts feel more sensitive or tender around the time of their period.
Lacey smith
Awesomeness Quotient: My style
Primary language: Engkish
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Pamsexual , demisexual

Unread post by Lacey smith »

We were long distance for a good while so I don't really know the times. The period issues and thyroid issues I've had the whole relationship tho. I only just found out about them more recently. And it started before my current medications so ive ruled that out too.
Nicole
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: EN, ES, RU, UA
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by Nicole »

Hi Lacey, thank you for reaching out. It seems that you have ruled out the period and thyroid issues, as well as your current medications. Now, maybe we can revert back to Sam's question about the lack of breast sensitivity in relation to your mental health. Has there been a major change in your mental state since the last time you felt any sort of breast sensitivity or stimulation? Or, if you think back to the last time you had your period, how was your breast sensitivity around that time? Was there any difference? Arousal can be complicated, so it is totally normal for an area to not be as sensitive as it used to be. Your body is full of sensitive areas that can create the same arousal effect as breast stimulation. It is never too late to explore your body and see what else works for you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic