Help me with my ocd

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Itsmeperoblems
Awesomeness Quotient: Problems
Primary language: Help
Pronouns: Problems
Sexual identity: Male

Help me with my ocd

Unread post by Itsmeperoblems »

OCD I NEED HELP OR ILL DO SOMETHING TO MY SELF DO NOT SKIP

I had a wet dream once they i put new bed sheets on but thé problem was while changing these i touched allot of stuff and if these objects tocuh me now im getting panick attacks going immediately to the shower to wash everything then thé water splashes back on my legs and i start to wash it again my mom just prepared a bath for me i went in it im feeling netter right now but my right foot touched a object where i showered with when i had a wet dream , my parents are to worried about this also someone here is pregnant and Cant have all these stress please help me Tell me what to doooo 😭😞😞 (M17)
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Help me with my ocd

Unread post by Mo »

Hi Itsmeperoblems, and welcome to Scarleteen.
I'm sorry you're having such distress with your OCD right now. However, we aren't able to provide mental health support here at Scarleteen, especially when someone's in a crisis or emergency situation. If you're currently getting treatment for your OCD, we recommend you get in touch with your care team and let them know how things are going. If you aren't, is that something you'd be able to access? Do you need any help finding a provider?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic