Please someone answer me to this question

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Rockbottom33
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Straight

Please someone answer me to this question

Unread post by Rockbottom33 »

Two days back, Me and my girlfriend were making out, we NEVER had sexual intercourse (no contact with our private parts). But in the middle i noticed a watery fluid out of my penis which i suppose to be a pre cum later i squeezed it and wiped it off in my cloth or someplace, after a while (not immediately) we were so horny and i fingered her without washing my hands (which i should not have done). I'm sure that i didn't have any fluid or watery content on my hands. My hands were super dry and the environment was too hot. But we presume that I wiped off the little fluid on my cloth and i touched multiple spots like her arms, and other places. So is there still a chances of getting pregnancy and what if she expects her periods in the coming days? Would that rule out pregnancy?. I'm overthinking a lot.Hoping to get an answer from experts.
We are always hygeine and cautious about such things but it's just that day we got carried away.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Please someone answer me to this question

Unread post by Heather »

Hello, and welcome to the boards.

It sounds like you could use some good information about what does and doesn't create risks for pregnancy so you know what you need to be concerned about and what you don't (like this situation), in order to only have pregnancy when it's something you and your girlfriend want and are ready for.

This piece tells you which sexual activities present risks of pregnancy and/or infection, and how high or low the risks for each are: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

This one explains how reproduction happens, so you can have a better idea of what factors need to be present to create the conditions for a pregnancy to occur: Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic