My clitoris disappeared

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Sofa24
Awesomeness Quotient: Personality
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

My clitoris disappeared

Unread post by Sofa24 »

Why cant i see or Feel my clitoris anymore?

Before i could easily see my clitoris and it was very sensitive. Now i cant see or Feel my clitoris anymore, even when i pull the clitoral hood back it is not there. It is just gone really.

I have no sensation of pleasure down there. I have tried to locate the clitoris but cant. I also cant have orgasms anymore. Before i would have no problems at all.

I also get this sort of aching/burning feeling in my vagina and vulva. It is not an STD or thrush. Have checked.

Also have gotten zero libido since this happened and cant really get aroused at all.

It bothers me since i am normally very sexually active.

Two weeks ago I woke up to a clitoris thay literally felt numb and it felt like it was gone. I touched the nub and there was no good sensation.

The nub is small. When i touched the string above i could still Feel some good, but then my vagina stared burning and the string above the nub just shrunk and dissapeared! Like the internal part of the clitoris disappeared and shrunk also.

I cant Feel the string/clitoral body i used to have above. It is so small and no stimulus. It just vanished.

There is no good sensation there.

I am only 25 and dont know why it is happening. Anyway i can get my clitoris back?

Is it a hormone problem?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: My clitoris disappeared

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Sofa24,

So, while your clitoris is likely still there rather than having literally disappeared, the fact that you're experiencing numbness and pain in your genitals is a sign it's time to check-in with a healthcare provider to see what may be going on. Have you already done so?
Sofa24
Awesomeness Quotient: Personality
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Unread post by Sofa24 »

Sent a message to my GP, but she ignored this problem and answered the others. So dont really know what to do and what could be happening.

The pain is gone.

But there is still very little sexual sensation down there.

My clitoris is still shrunk and very hard to stimulate. I cant really orgasm at all.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

I'm sorry your GP ignored this issue, because it's clearly stressing you out! Do you have the ability to contact and OB-GYN and ask about this?

Too, you mention there were other problems that your GP did give you answers about. Where they also related to sexual things?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic