ive been trying to masturbate for a while and i still dont feel any pleasure

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
gatadebotas
Awesomeness Quotient: my personality
Primary language: Portuguese
Pronouns: she her
Sexual identity: demisexual

ive been trying to masturbate for a while and i still dont feel any pleasure

Unread post by gatadebotas »

hi, im 22 and i know this is a widely asked question/issue, but ive read every single answer on this matter and i dont know wjat to do now. i think i identify myself as a demisexual, because hook ups and kissing for sport do not attract me, and i only hooked up once before with a girlfriend and didnt feel any pleasure at all. at first i thought it was because we lacked chemistry, but ive tried masturbating since then and i still dont feel any pleasure, even when i use vibrators. i don't know if there is something wrong anatomically with me, if it's a mental issue or I'm just doing it wrong :(
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: ive been trying to masturbate for a while and i still dont feel any pleasure

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi gatadebotas,

So, like you said, this is a really common issue, so let's start with some of the things commonly work in addressing it. For starters, when you've tried masturbating in the past, is your brain really engaged in what's going on and are you really aroused? Or are you feeling kind of bored, or like you're masturbating because you "should" and not because you want to?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic