touching glands in masturbation (male)

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Thegoose1
Awesomeness Quotient: Legs
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Straight

touching glands in masturbation (male)

Unread post by Thegoose1 »

I recently realized that the time I last in masturbation when I touch the glands and when I don’t are very different. Is it possible to have PE when touching the glands but not when masturbating in other ways and how can I fix this?
I’m circumcised so when I do it, I’m not able to last as much as I do when masturbating (no glands involved)
Thanks
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: touching glands in masturbation (male)

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Thegoose1,

It's pretty common for people to have different experiences of masturbation depending on what part of the their genitals they stimulate, so the fact that you reach orgasm sooner when touching the glans makes a lot of sense.

In terms of premature ejaculation (I'm assuming that's what PE stands for here, but please correct me if I'm wrong), it may help to know that on average, once genital stimulation starts, people with penises tend to reach orgasm in less than three minutes, so a lot of what people think of as premature is well within that average. However, if you want to delay ejaculation and make masturbation last longer, we go over some techniques for that here: A problem with "premature" ejaculation...maybe isn't premature ejaculation..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic