I'm so sorry

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Anonymous275
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

I'm so sorry

Unread post by Anonymous275 »

Hi guys. Oops I did it again. I posted to the forum and feel like I want to take it down. I'm so sorry. Can you take down my one about smile lines? From now on I'll be more careful about what I post. I was just desperate for answers but now I feel like I want it taken down. This won't happen again - I really mean it.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: I'm so sorry

Unread post by Heather »

Hey there.

So, we can — and honestly, it’s outside what we do here anyway, save affirming for you that wrinkles and aging are inevitable and nothing anyone needs to freak out about or try and avoid — but please do let this be the last time you ask us for this, okay?

You truly are anonymous here, and no one is going to know who you are. But if that still doesn’t feel safe enough for you, I’m going to ask that you accept our boards just aren’t the right place for you. ❤️
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Anonymous275
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Re: I'm so sorry

Unread post by Anonymous275 »

I feel safe but I guess I can be private about personal things. You're right, I'll avoid the board from now on, but it's otherwise a good place.

Wrinkles may be inevitable in your thirties and after but in your teens and twenties they're possible but not inevitable. And you're right, maybe it wasn't a fitting question for this website. Thanks again!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic