Did I pee or orgasm?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
lucidity
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: No labels!

Did I pee or orgasm?

Unread post by lucidity »

:shock: Hi, I’m afab and I’ve never had sex and always have had trouble w/ finishing when masturbating. I recently got a vibrator and I was using it and it seemed like it was working, because *something* came out of me. I doubt i orgasmed because it smells like pee though I couldn’t see the color because I wasn’t looking. I just want advice if it was pee or not because it really freaked me out. Thanks!
Carly
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Re: Did I pee or orgasm?

Unread post by Carly »

Hey lucidity -- I'd say the general rule of thumb is if it smells like pee, it's pee. I think it's good idea to throw any cloth items that were on, under, or over you in the wash, especially because it can stain.

When you say "or orgasm" in your question, are you by chance referring to squirting? I just want to mention that squirting and orgasming are two different things. Some experience them together, some experience them separately, and some don't experience squirting when they orgasm at all. Squirting, though it comes from the urethra like pee, will generally not have a stronger odor.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic