Horny and peeing

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Afi
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Horny and peeing

Unread post by Afi »

I have been searching answer for this question for so long and I hope I get the answer here. I get honry and I feel the urge to pee so my question is when I pee is it actually pee or the ejaculation ( I don't do get involved in any sexual activity neither intercourse nor masturbation ) everytime I get horny I feel like peeing I am asking this question because I am a Muslim girl and if I ejaculation it becomes obligation for us to take full body hair shower and then only offer prayer Because of this thing I have been taking shower for 5-6times a day .
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Horny and peeing

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Afi,

I can say with confidence that what you're experiencing is actually peeing, not ejaculation. For one thing, ejaculation usually feels VERY different from just going to the bathroom. And for another, it's not going to happen without some kind of stimulation. You can read more about it here: Squirt: On Ejaculation.

What may be happening is that, when you feel arousal, you become more aware of what's going on in your genitals and they become more sensitive. Those things, plus the increase in blood flow to the area, may make it more likely that you feel like you need to go to the bathroom.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic