is this weird?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
vidvoop
Pronouns: she/her

is this weird?

Unread post by vidvoop »

I have a boyfriend who I've been dating for several months. I remember that one time we were making out and I think I fell asleep for a quick second. When I woke up I saw my boyfriend on top of me, I don't think he was kissing. Because I realized I fell asleep, I said let's stop this and we did. We said good night and met the next day. Looking back at this, is it weird? I don't think he realized I fell asleep because it was dark and was for a short period. I don't think it's weird but now I'm doubting myself.
Thanks
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Re: is this weird?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi vidvoop,

When you woke up from being asleep did it seem like your boyfriend was trying to move past kissing into some other kind of sexual activity? And had you been laying down while you were kissing?
vidvoop

Unread post by vidvoop »

no it didn't seem like that at all. I was laying down though. I just remember seeing him over me.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Okay, if you were already laying down while kissing, then him being above you when you opened your eyes makes sense, especially if you were only asleep for a second. The times when a situation like this is a cause for concern is if you get the sense that the other person was trying to use the fact you were asleep to do something to you without your consent. Did that seem to be at all what was happening?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic