Trying to cum from clit after a while

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Cream berry
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Trying to cum from clit after a while

Unread post by Cream berry »

Hey, I'm new here and honestly i have no idea what happened to me. I've veen masturbating just fine for years until a week ago, i found myself hard to cum from my clit. Usually i will rub my clit and cum from that.
And around a week ago, i did masturbate everyday. Till a day where i need more stimulation to cum and last time i cum from clit, i kinda keep rubbing it and it took more than an hour. Until now i can't cum from it. Can i feel pleasure from it? Yes, i still do. And i got the feeling "on the edge" but then i just can't cum.
It's really is frustrating, but good thing i still can cum from penetration.
Someone can tell me what's going on? Do my clit like burnout or something that i need a break like a month from it? Thanks..
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Trying to cum from clit after a while

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Cream berry,

I think taking a short break from masturbating via your clit is probably the way to go. If you masturbated a bunch a relatively short time span, that can sometimes lead to your clit feeling a but over-sensitive in a way that can make orgasm trickier.
Cream berry

Hey sam,

Thank you, i probably gonna try to see if a week works. Since i know i still feel sensations from it, but just can't cum from it. Especially now i'm on my period, so i guess it helps. And i was absolutely frustrated and kinda worried since it's been a week, but probably my clit need more than that.
Sam W
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

I hope the break helps! Too, if you've been feeling frustrated or worried WHILE you were trying to masturbate, that can actually make it harder to experience orgasm and pleasure from things you usually enjoy; our brains are our largest sexual organs, and if they're stressed it can make it harder to feel pleasure.
Cream berry

I honestly manage to have 2 orgasms after a while. but now I'm having a hard time again even thought i took break and didn't masturbating as much as before. I'm thinking if it's possible because of medicine effect or something, but the problem only with my clit.
Elise
Primary language: English
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer

Unread post by Elise »

Hi Cream berry, sorry that you're having some frustration on this still, one thing to consider is that you might need a bit of a longer break, as a short break did help a bit.

Side effects of medication are worth thinking about also, as there are some kinds of medication in particular that can change how people's sexual response works. If you're comfortable answering, had you recently (within the last 3-6 months or so) start any new hormonal medication (like the pill, depo shot, and IUD with hormonal contraceptive), or an SSRI medication (these are a kind of medication usually used to treat anxiety and/or depression)?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic