Getting tears in eyes

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Girll18
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/her

Getting tears in eyes

Unread post by Girll18 »

I have noticed this for 2-3 times after getting fingered alot ..(not really alot) but for a little longer than usual . When the fingering stops i feel so exhausted and i get tears in my eyes and kind of a bit but scared inside and really panicked internally. I dont know how to express it perfectly but i just get teary.... i really want to know why does this happen!?
Also here im talking about getting fingered by my partner.. and the time duration can be maybe around 4-5mins i assume.
Emily N
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I love to cook!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: pansexual

Re: Getting tears in eyes

Unread post by Emily N »

Hi there,
Do you mind sharing a bit more about what you mean by “tears in your eyes” and the feeling of panic? Do the tears feel more like an involuntary physical response or more similar to an emotional response? Being fingered, and having sex in general, can be intense both physically and emotionally, so it’s not surprising that it could cause you to tear up! It matters more though if you feel unhappy afterwards. Can you talk more about what you mean when you say you feel panicked?
Girll18
not a newbie

Unread post by Girll18 »

Its not because i feel unhappy . Its kind of involuntary. As soon as the fingering stops i realise i am too exhausted and after taking 1-2 deep breaths i realise i have tears in my eyes. Also about the panic thing im not sure if the panic feeling is a strong feeling ... its like i get really exhausted and whixh leads to a bit of internal panicking.... i hope this makes sense and you understand what im trying to explain.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Girll18,

From what you're describing it sounds like it may be the kind of intense response Emily mentioned above. Do you have a sense of why feeling exhausted leads to panic?
Girll18
not a newbie

Unread post by Girll18 »

I feel it is because like the fingering is going on intensely and once it stops my body suddenly feels too tired and my heart races and I am out of breath. Maybe that is the reason of the panicking i guess.

Also after the fingering as i said i get exhausted and have tears in eyes ........the 1st time it happened and as soon as my partner noticed that i was out of breath he hugged me which really made me feel alot calm from inside but the tears still go on for a lil bit and i really think i have no control over those tears they r like really involuntary and i do realise it in the moment that i have tears in my eyes but it takes me 2-5 mins to stop.
Sam W
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

It almost sounds like your brain and body are interpreting the signals from arousal or orgasm, like increased heart rate or heavy breathing, as panic. It might help to remind yourself, if you can in the moment, that what you're feeling isn't a sign of anything bad or wrong, and is instead a pretty natural sequence of responses to arousal.
Girll18
not a newbie

Unread post by Girll18 »

So you mean this tears and exhaustion n such feelings are because i was close to having an orgasm?
Sofi
Awesomeness Quotient: I make my own nail art!
Primary language: Spanish or English
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by Sofi »

There's no way to know *for sure*, but yes, they might be. It'd be your body's natural response to the intense feelings of that moment.
Girll18
not a newbie

Unread post by Girll18 »

Okay i get it... also can you give me some suggestions to have an orgasm if I've never had one before?
Girll18
not a newbie

Unread post by Girll18 »

Girll18 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:31 pm Okay i get it... also can you give me some suggestions to have an orgasm if I've never had one before?
Urna
previous staff/volunteer

Unread post by Urna »

This article will be super helpful to you: https://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexu ... sers_guide
<3333
Girll18
not a newbie

Unread post by Girll18 »

Urna wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:37 am This article will be super helpful to you: https://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexu ... sers_guide
Thanks alot♡♡♡
Urna
previous staff/volunteer

Unread post by Urna »

You're welcome, let us know if you have any questions!
<3333
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic