Squirting or Peeing

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
chinchilla1234
Pronouns: She/her/hers
Sexual identity: Straight but also maybe questioning?

Squirting or Peeing

Unread post by chinchilla1234 »

Hi! So I have discovered I have vaginismus when my boyfriend and I tried to have sex for the first time a few months ago but it was far too painful. We’ve since tried again several times but again I couldn’t even stand to get it in slightly and so I bought vibrating dilators off Amazon to try out. Today I was using them and a lot of fluid came out. The actual color was hard to distinguish since I’m on my period but I’m not sure if it was me squirting or peeing myself and I really don’t want to pee when my boyfriend and I try again at some point once I’m further along with the dilators…
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Squirting or Peeing

Unread post by Heather »

You know, it's truly impossible to ever have an answer for this. The only way you or I could be sure was if this fluid had been examined in a lab.

That said, ejaculate is understood to have some urine in it, and some of the same organs are involved. So, getting hung up on whether it's ejaculate or pee actually doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Urine, too, is sterile, and it's not like ejaculate is a "good" fluid and urine a bad one. All body fluids are acceptable fluids, you know?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic