Prostate Gland

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Kjezza123
Pronouns: He/him

Prostate Gland

Unread post by Kjezza123 »

I was wondering if you're not able to ejaculate, can you still have an orgasm from your Prostate gland via touching or anal sex.
Carly
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Re: Prostate Gland

Unread post by Carly »

Hey Kjezza123 -- it's possible to experience an orgasm without ejaculating, whether its from prostate stimulation or something else. In the case you're asking about does "not being able to ejaculate" mean one is physically not able to at all or not able to yet?
Kjezza123
Pronouns: He/him

Unread post by Kjezza123 »

Not able to yet. But can I still have an orgasm through prostate stimulation? Thanks
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Unread post by Siân »

Hi Kjezza123,

Since pleasure and orgasm are as much about what we're feeling and what's going on in our heads than about any specific body part, we can't guarantee that any particular thing is going to give you an orgasm. With or without ejaculation on the table, orgasms don't tend to come under pressure, so if you're trying to figure out your body and what it likes then staying curious and being guided by what feels good is generally the way to go.

A safety note, for any kind of anal play, the tissues are pretty delicate so going slow and gentle with lots of lube is important - and be careful what kinds of things you use to try and stimulate your prostate. Fingers and specially designed toys are fine, but anything that doesn't have a wide flared base isn't safe because it can get drawn in and stuck inside you.

Can you tell me a little more about what the thinking behind this question is? Is there something about orgasm that's important to you?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic