Managed to do it a bit

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
miskosou
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Hair
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/They
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Managed to do it a bit

Unread post by miskosou »

This is in relation to one of my old posts about masturbation

So a couple nights ago i managed to get a finger inside of me, it felt extremely unnatural. Like it was too small to get anything in, i could barely get one it and it didnt hurt, but it just felt wrong. I didnt feel anything like ur supposdd to. It judt kinda felt uncomfortable lol. Also? Is the like path of it at an angle?? Because i just kept hitting a walls until i angled myself. Its uncomfortable. Felt reallt just wrong and whenever i tried to put it back in to yk do the motion, i was scared to put it back in because of the disgusting like.. feeling.

Why? Why does it feel so unnatural and like somethings wrong? Why can i just not feel things like others do. Unbelievably frustrating. Like i managed to do it and it still just didnt work. Gah. Annoying!
Sofi
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I make my own nail art!
Primary language: Spanish or English
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Managed to do it a bit

Unread post by Sofi »

Hi! To answer the first of your questions - yep, it's at an angle. There are walls you need to "work around" as you go in, just like you described. I'm linking two articles we have with descriptions and photos of sexual anatomy so you can see what I mean:
Innies & Outies: The Vagina, Clitoris, Uterus and More
With Pleasure: A View of Whole Sexual Anatomy for Every Body
In regards to your other questions, I'll start by saying that there's nothing wrong with you and that many people have the same feeling (that it feels unnatural, that something is wrong). It is super important not to push yourself too far past your comfort zone with this. Masturbating should be a pleasurable and enjoyable time with yourself, not a stressful and painful time. From your other post I read, I see you feel like you want this to work out simply because you want to be able to experience it, and I totally get that. But I feel at this point it might be better to take a step back and a little break from trying, specifically with fingering. I didn't see an answer to this in your other posts but I'm sorry if I missed it, but I was wondering if you've tried to masturbate in other ways such as clitoral stimulation? If not, are you open to trying that instead? And if so, does that work well with no issues?
miskosou
not a newbie

I have tried like clit stuff but i barely feel pleasure and when i do, i get a really, really sore stomach feeling and it makes me want to just curl into a ball until it passes, and when it does im never in the mood afterwards. Also, ive felt it once and befre i felt the stomach feeling, i was again just scared to keep going because of how, weird it felt. Like it felt good, but i didnt want to keep going. Like i couldnt stand a build up feeling, i didnt like feeling it for too long i guess cos it was unnatural

Sometimes, unprompted i wake up and feel like Huge waves of pleasure for 15-20 seconds and then its gone and i just go back to sleep. It rarely happens and i literallt dont know why. Lol maybe i liked it cos i didnt have to do anything, it just happens. Half the time i get tired doing it or my body turns itself off and goes dry (which is so annoying and inconvenient)

Wild
Sofi
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I make my own nail art!
Primary language: Spanish or English
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by Sofi »

I think you have to go at your own pace, if that makes sense. So if something hurts or feels uncomfortable, then take a step back and don't force it. And if something feels good and pleasurable, you can lean into it and explore that instead. Sexual experiences are different for everyone and there's nothing that's "weird" - if it feels right for you and you enjoy it, then that's your thing and that's fine. I just don't want you to be in pain or discomfort doing something out of feeling like you're missing out on an experience, when all of our experiences are unique, you know?
miskosou
not a newbie

That does make sense, i think i might take a break from trying though cos im probanly putting too much pressure on myself. Thank you :)
Urna
previous staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her

Unread post by Urna »

Hi misokosou,

That's a great idea! Sex, whether solo or partnered, should only be about pleasure, and not about conforming or battling FOMO. Good for you on deciding to take a break from trying.
<3333
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic