Don't know what to do

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
chrromie
Pronouns: he/it/fish/blub

Don't know what to do

Unread post by chrromie »

im 16 + trans, ive never masturbated or anything before because just thinking about my genitals makes me incredibly dysphoric and recently i've been trying to find out more but i cant talk to anyone about it because it makes me too awkward, ive never had any sex ed at school, my parents haven't taught me anything and i realised that i dont know anything about my body and i feel like im trailing behind compared to my friends
atm i identify as aroace so i dont even know why im bothering because sex has literally never interested me and i dont want a relationship or anything idk ,,,
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Don't know what to do

Unread post by Mo »

Hi chrromie, welcome to Scarleteen.

We'd be happy to point you towards some information! We do have some articles about genitals and sexual anatomy here (I don't want to make any assumptions about your body so I've included multiple options): Innies & Outies: The Penis, Testes and More
Innies & Outies: The Vagina, Clitoris, Uterus and More
With Pleasure: A View of Whole Sexual Anatomy for Every Body

If there's anything in particular you'd like to know that isn't covered in these articles, please let us know!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic