Urine with semen (I think?)

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
darkblue0
Pronouns: He/Him

Urine with semen (I think?)

Unread post by darkblue0 »

Hello,

I recently stopped to do masturbation, and I am not sexually active right now. Since 2 weeks ago, it is like that. Nowadays, I started to see some fluid like semen (I think?) after I pee. The smell of fluid is nearly like semen but not that strong also, the colour is not that much white but whitish. As I figured out, it happens if I get hard in the day because of something. Also after peeing, I feel a little burn in the urethra opening (I mean the hole where pee come out). I am little bit worried. So, is there something to worry or do you have anything to suggest?

Thank you.
Carly
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Re: Urine with semen (I think?)

Unread post by Carly »

Hi darkblue0 -- I'm not a doctor and we don't have one amongst our staff or volunteers, so we can't quite diagnose this issue for you. Because you are experiencing burning while/after peeing, there's a chance what you think might be semen could be discharge indicating an infection. I strongly recommend getting an examination by a doctor because you're experiencing some discomfort. Am I understanding correctly that you are currently not sexually active but were at least two weeks ago?
darkblue0

Yes, I was, but she was a virgin till we had sex, and she did not have any kind of sexual activity more than a year before we had sex.
Sam W
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi darkblue0,

If your partner had ANY kind of sexual contact (not just vaginal intercourse) prior to being with you, then that increases the possibility she may have contracted an STI. If she's never been tested, then she may not have even known she had one. And, depending on whether you two used a condom for all sexual activity, it could have passed to you. It's also possible this is an infection that's unrelated to sexual activity, since those can also occur. Either way, your next step would be to check-in with a healthcare provider about what's going on. Do you know how to access that kind of resource?
darkblue0

I understand. Yes, I know how to access it and I will asap. One question more, it is not normal thing semen after urine, and it does not depend on how long a person did not masturbate, right?
Sam W

Unread post by Sam W »

While semen leakage can occur after urination for some people and not be cause for alarm, it's actually more likely to happen if you've recently ejaculated from masturbation or sex, rather than if you've been abstaining. However, when the leakage is accompanied by a symptom like burning during urination, that turns it into something to be concerned about.
darkblue0

Thank you, I will consider your suggestions and see a doctor asap.
Sam W

Unread post by Sam W »

You're welcome, and I hope you're able to get in to see someone!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic